Thanks very much for wanting to book a LIVE Video shoot for either yourself or your band. 🙂
- I always email or text/phone when possible the Sound Engineer to confirm it is ok for me to take a feed from the Mixing Desk.
- I always endeavour to arrive for the Sound Check to check the venue and to make sure I can get a feed from the Mixing Desk.
- I record audio from the mixing desk and LIVE audio from the room. I then mix & master these two audio sources in Logic Pro X to get the best sound. I use a Tascam DR-40 which records at 16bit 48K.
- On the very rare occasion (not happened yet!) I will only be able to record LIVE sound I will record LIVE audio using my Tascam DR40 Audio Recorder and audio from my Blackmagic Camera with a Rode Video mic Pro, GH3 and GH2 which will be mixed and mastered in Logic Pro X to get the best sound.
- Most venues have decent lights but on the rare occasion there are issues I cannot be held responsible for the quality of the shoot.
- If you play “badly” and are unhappy with your performance to the extent that you do not want to use the footage or audio, payment will still be due. Alternative solutions for using the footage include
- To provide me with upto 3 pre-recorded tracks which I will then edit 3 videos to using the LIVE footage.
- Or Create a 2/3 minute promo from the gig to a pre-recorded track that you provide.
- 50% Non-Refundable* Deposit will secure this booking, with 50% due on completion.
- Bank Details Are
Bank – Co-Operative
Name – M Green
Sort Code – 08-93-00
Account – 87240650
- Or via PayPal
- Bank Details Are
- If you have any questions regarding any aspect of recording your gig LIVE then please contact me on 07930-954015.
Please fill in this form as soon as possible after the gig.
I will need the set list, social media and website info aswell as your logo, to complete the videos.